So after reading some of the FAQ's and rereading parts of the general rulebook I have spotted some things we have either misinterpreted, missed completely, changed since we last looked, or were doing wrong. Most of these concern magic users.
1. A wizard can add his spell level to dispel rolls more than once per turn. However just like casting a spell, if the wizard fails the dispel attempt, he may not attempt to dispel any further spells that turn.
2. A wizard who is reduced to level 0 CAN still channel spell and dispel dice.
3. A wizard who is reduced to level 0 but still knows spells CAN NOT attempt to cast spells.
4. A wizard who is reduced to level 0 CAN still use any arcane items it carries.
5. A Remains in Play spell DOES NOT automatically end when the wizard that cast it is reduced to level 0 or forgets the spell (it still goes away if he dies though).
6. A fleeing model CAN dispel spells and/or use magic items.
7. A unit near or on the board MAY edge pivot (or wheel) so that part of the unit (or its base) is temporarily off of the board.
8. A unit in close combat with an enemy unit that is ranked in such a way where it only has characters and/or a unit champion on its engaged rank CAN NOT have its rank and file models targeted by enemy attacks (excluding certain special attacks like thunder crush). Models that are only in B2B with enemy characters can only target them (this is well known) and wounds caused specifically to a unit champion DO NOT carry over to the rest of the unit (although the reverse is completely fine).
On a related note, anyone up for a game tomorrow?